1. A Collection of Items containing a Single Item.
2. Can Add any datatype value, every item in arraylist is treated as object.
3. It will dynamically expand and contract when you add/remove elements to it.
1. Collection of key,value pairs.
2. Key Can be any data-type.
3. Key Cannot be null reference, but value can be.
4. Each element is a key/value pair stored in a DictionaryEntry object.
Retrieving by key in Hashtable is faster than retrieving in Arraylist.
Sample Code Download : Hashtable_Vs_ArrayList.zip
Projects from year 1998 until NOW ... - Developed by AHYEEK
Wednesday, June 30, 2010